Friday, January 11, 2013

Changing things up a bit...

As some of you have noticed, the few who visit here, I have not posted much lately. This is due to the fact that I am changing things up a bit. For right now Im going to stop posting the WEATHER calendar facts. This is mainly due to the fact the calendar is so big, and lugging it around at work everyday is not ideal. I think I may bring it back later when I can figure out how to better transport it.

Filling in this gap will be the "Sky Tonight" feature. They come from the Sky & Telescope App and are great little bit about whats up in the night sky. I do also recommend getting this app for your self as it has lots more info than I'm providing. Also along with the "Sky Tonight" updates I will be posting images from NASA's astronomy image of the day. The archives are massive! I have some awesome ideas for weekly features using these photos. The only real change to this is I'm thinking of posting more than one of these images a day.

I also have plenty of other ideas for posts, but im so well versed in procrastination that those may take a little longer to get out Lol. One small step at a time.

Please let me know what you guys think. I know I have only posted a few things but let me know if you like it so far. Leave a comment or something.

Thanks for stopping by,
Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment